Friday, October 07, 2011

Busy as a Bee


I've been totally MIA for the past couple WEEKS. I know that is like an eternity in the blogging world. But I have been super crazy busy. First I had to deal with my job, then I had to deal with my job firing me so the owner could hire her sister. Getting a new job. Then I had a family fair with my business, then I had problems with a manufacturer and some bumps in the road with our new diaper design/name. Still working that out.
Then I had everyday life of being a mom and wife, which is enough in and of itself. It currently looks likes the latest hurricane came through our house.

Fall seems to be the busiest time of year for most people, school is starting, lots of people start jobs or go back to work after vacation...just lots going on. Including my newest endeavor to start a babywearing group. I'm really excited with all the feedback I've received, 15 moms have signed up to the email list and am anxiously hoping to start our meetings sometime this month.

This is something that is kind of a challenge for me because it is so far out of my comfort zone to be the leader of a group. But I figure I should put  my exceptional organization skills to good use, and hopefully this helps some moms in the community find friends and learn something new.


I was prompted to squeeze in some blog time today by a really nice surprise from fellow blogger Trials and Tribulations, who awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much for the nod, being so new to this I really appreciate it.

By accepting this award I agree to do the following:
  • Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
  • Share seven things about myself.
  • Pass the award on to seven other newly discovered blogs. (I only chose seven for a reason)
  1. I have two large dogs.
  2. I am a cat person, I don't really like dogs.
  3. My favorite food is ice cream
  4. I'm lactose intolerant
  5. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and The Beast.
  6. My name was almost Willow.
  7. My middle name is Willow.
And my winners are:

Super Mom EO
Little Love
Dibs!
Thrifty Nifty Mommy
J'Lynn Jewels
Every Girl Like Me
Blonde Out Loud

Hope you ladies enjoy the little nod this gives you, because you're all great bloggers, I enjoy reading your posts and entering your awesome giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you missy!! I've never received one of these before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up myself - thank you so much for the award :)

    ReplyDelete