Then I had everyday life of being a mom and wife, which is enough in and of itself. It currently looks likes the latest hurricane came through our house.
Fall seems to be the busiest time of year for most people, school is starting, lots of people start jobs or go back to work after vacation...just lots going on. Including my newest endeavor to start a babywearing group. I'm really excited with all the feedback I've received, 15 moms have signed up to the email list and am anxiously hoping to start our meetings sometime this month.
This is something that is kind of a challenge for me because it is so far out of my comfort zone to be the leader of a group. But I figure I should put my exceptional organization skills to good use, and hopefully this helps some moms in the community find friends and learn something new.
I was prompted to squeeze in some blog time today by a really nice surprise from fellow blogger Trials and Tribulations, who awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much for the nod, being so new to this I really appreciate it.
By accepting this award I agree to do the following:
- Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
- Share seven things about myself.
- Pass the award on to seven other newly discovered blogs. (I only chose seven for a reason)
- I have two large dogs.
- I am a cat person, I don't really like dogs.
- My favorite food is ice cream
- I'm lactose intolerant
- My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and The Beast.
- My name was almost Willow.
- My middle name is Willow.